It’s the time of year when everyone is resolving to make changes and take big steps toward becoming the person they want to be. For some of you that will be to find ways to be more missional or world mission-minded in 2014, and we’re here to help. Here are few suggestions for some mission resolutions.
- Pray for the unreached and lost
- Share the gospel with one person every day
- Give to a missionary, mission organization, friend’s mission trip
- Go on a mission trip
- Get to know your neighbors
- Find a mentor
- Be a mentor
- Read through the Bible, the Gospels, the New Testament, the Old Testament
- Form a group with neighbors, friends, co-workers or classmates to study the Bible and do missional activities
- Get involved with your church’s outreach efforts
- Mention the name of Jesus each day to someone you don’t know
Want one more? We’ll even help you with this one.
Memorize mission verses from the Bible every week. Here’s the first (it’s one you may know already):